- Understand different learning and communication styles
- Understand teamwork and team dynamics
- Learn how to get the best from team members
- Create an improvement action plan with roles and responsibilities
This interactive and hands-on, one-day workshop will provide delegates with the theoretical and practical background required to put a team together or work with an assigned team in order to solve process issues in the organisation. The delegates will learn essential communication and team management skills and will be asked to create an improvement action team for the processes used throughout the training series.
Real life processes from within the organisation used in modules one, two, and three “Process Identification”, “Process Indicators”, and “Process Improvement” will form the basis for the practical application of the theory and ensure complete relevance to the delegates.
People and Process is the fourth course in the four-module Process Minimalism® Series. On completion of all four modules, delegates will be awarded the title “Process Minimalist®
If taken as a stand-alone course, only a certificate of attendance will be issued.
People and Process is a one-day workshop:
- People types and learning styles
- What motivates and demotivates people in the organisation
- Team communication
- Organisational culture and environment
- Managing teams and individuals
Managers, team leaders and operators.
If your business and/or operational processes do not give the desired results. When you want to work smarter, not harder. If your shop floor is crammed with work in progress. If your administrative processes are holding up work.
Contact WBS Group for more information.