Building Team Resilience
One day course
Employee engagement surveys identify areas where people feel undervalued or under involved. This course goes upstream to prevent disengagement occurring by exploring the link between management practices and creating a resilient thriving culture.
As a leader and manager you are challenged to driving for consistent performance while finding ways to embrace new ways of thinking and behaving. By effectively understanding the challenges this involves, managing your personal resilience and acting as a role model you will influence your team’s culture and the extent to which your team members will follow you and deliver a sustainable performance.
Business Course Benefits:
• Understand the concept of resilience and its impact on sustainable performance in the workplace
• Assess your current resilience profile and identify improvements
• Recognise what happens in people’s brain and body in response to uncertainty
• Understand how resilience role modelling can impact your team
• Adopt a number of key techniques to help you and those you lead be more engaged and productive
• Introduction to resilience – how stress may manifest in your team. The human response to change
• Your role model behaviours – are you an exemplar of resilience?
• Exploring resilience in the workplace – physical habits that hinder or boost productivity.
• Emotional intelligence – how we can manage our emotions and thrive under pressure
• Increasing the resilience and performance of our teams – management practices to create the best environment
• Action planning